The VR Drymask has a specific purpose of controlling excessive sweating during shorter, intense VR fitness sessions of 15-30 minutes and is not intended for longer periods of normal VR usage. Some users may feel a build up of discomfort around the nose and eyes when playing for longer periods of time. Users with head circumferences of 57cm or greater may feel tightness when wearing the mask.
For Maximum Comfort
- Wear the VR Drymask so that the product logo is over the forehead and the Valecus logo is on the rear of the head. Adjust the band over or around the ears for comfort. Start with the mask around your neck. Then, holding the top of the mask, drag it upwards over your face until the nose cutout slides into place.
- The top edge of the eye holes should partially cover the tops of the eyebrows.
- The bottom edge of the eye holes should sit well below the eyes, almost inline with the cheekbones.
(Any contact with the soft skin under the eyes may cause discomfort)
- The nose cutout should not press down or feel overly tight. To avoid this, loosen the VR Drymask by pulling in more material to the front from along the sides of the band.
- Press down the material over the nose bridge so that it is flush with the skin.
- Enjoy your Virtual Reality workout!
The VR Drymask can be used in conjunction with glasses. Move the band over the ears down so that the tops of the ears are slightly uncovered. DO NOT place the arms of your glasses through the eyeholes of the VR Drymask as it will put undue pressure on them.
Cleaning and Care
The VR Drymask will tolerate washing by hand as well as machine washing. Do NOT tumble dry. However for maximum longevity the following is recommended for cleaning.
- Soak in warm water with a hand soap or shampoo (Laundry detergent can be used but note that it will require excessive rinsing).
- To dry, rinse well and press the excess water out before allowing to drip dry.
Do NOT twist or wring to remove excess water. Do NOT use bleach, ethanol, antiseptic or disinfectant as cleaning agents.